One: Regarding battery maintenance
1. Correctly grasp the charging time: During use, the charging time should be accurately grasped according to the actual situation, and the frequency of charging should be grasped by referring to the usual frequency of use and mileage. During normal driving, if the electricity meter indicates that the red and yellow lights are on, it should be charged; if only the red light is left on, stop running and charge as soon as possible, otherwise the battery will be over-discharged and its life will be seriously shortened. After fully charged, the running time is short, and the charging time should not be too long, otherwise it will cause overcharging and make the battery heat up. Overcharge, overdischarge and undercharge will shorten the battery life. In general, the average charging time of the battery is about 10 hours. If the battery temperature exceeds 65°C during the charging process, stop charging.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lose power when the battery is stored. The state of power loss means that the battery is not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored under the power-deficient state, sulfation is easy to occur, and the lead sulfate crystals adhere to the electrode plate, which will block the electric ion channel, resulting in insufficient charging and a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more severe the battery damage. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, it should be recharged once a month to better maintain the battery health.
3. In the course of use, if the continued mileage of the electric vehicle suddenly drops more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that there is a problem with only one battery in the battery pack. When the electric vehicle starts, carries people, or goes uphill, try to avoid slamming and accelerating, forming an instantaneous large current discharge. High current discharge will easily lead to lead sulfate crystals, which will damage the physical properties of the battery plates.
4. Electric vehicles are strictly prohibited from being exposed to the sun. An excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery, causing the battery to lose water, causing the battery to decrease in activity and accelerating the aging of the electrode plate.
5. Common fault detection and treatment methods of the battery: In the daily use of the vehicle, you may encounter the situation that the engine cannot be started due to insufficient battery power or damage. In this case, you can use the power supply on other vehicles Parallel start, the specific method is as follows:
First, use a jumper wire and connect both ends to the positive poles of the two batteries; secondly, connect the other jumper wire to the negative electrode of the battery of the power supply vehicle and the negative or negative grounding wire of the battery of the deficient electric vehicle; again, adjust well The position of the wire so that it does not interfere with the moving parts of the engine compartment, such as engine tape; the vehicle that provides power should be started first, and then the vehicle with a loss of electricity should be started after 1 minute. After starting, the engines of the two vehicles are idling for about 3 minutes. During this time, the wires should still be in the connected state; *After that, the order of removing the wires is opposite to the order of connection. At this time, the engine of the vehicle with power supply can be turned off, but please do not turn it off. The tram engine stalled.
Two: Check tire pressure frequently
Tires are very important to driving safety. Keep the tire pressure at the correct tire pressure. Incorrect tire pressure will cause power consumption, short travel distance, reduce driving comfort, reduce tire life and reduce driving safety; it is necessary every time Check the tire pressure once every two weeks or at least every month.
3. Types of electric vehicle tires
The forum for electric vehicles is basically the same as the tires of fuel vehicles. According to different carcass structures, tires can be divided into pneumatic tires and solid tires. The vast majority of modern electric vehicles use pneumatic tires. According to the size of the air pressure in the tire. Pneumatic tires are divided into three types: high pressure tires (0.5-0.7Mpa), low pressure tires (0.15-0.45Mpa) and ultra low pressure tires (below 0.15Mpa). Low-pressure tires have good elasticity, wide cross-section, large grounding area, thin wall and good heat dissipation, which can improve the smoothness and stability of electric vehicles and increase the service life of tires. Therefore, low-pressure tires are widely used in electric vehicles. According to different methods of maintaining air, pneumatic tires are divided into two types: tubeless tires and tubeless tires. According to the different bonding methods of carcass cords, pneumatic tires are divided into ordinary bias tires and radial tires.
4: Cleaning of electric vehicles
Electric vehicles should be cleaned in accordance with normal car washing methods. During the cleaning process, care should be taken to prevent water from flowing into the charging socket of the vehicle body and avoid short circuit of the body line. When cleaning the power battery part, it is necessary to clean it more carefully. Do not spray with a water gun to prevent the battery from being damp and short-circuited.
Five: The biggest difference between electric vehicles and fuel vehicles should be that one uses points and the other uses oil. Therefore, in terms of maintenance, in addition to different batteries, there are also some driving problems, such as electric vehicles. The appearance and paint maintenance, such as rubber strips, wipers, cabin, air-conditioning, glass, seat maintenance, etc., are the same as those of ordinary cars. As long as they are maintained in the correct way, they are basically OK.
Six: Other important considerations
1. When repairing the charging part or replacing the charging fuse, you must first unplug the 220V power plug and do not work with electricity; you must turn off the power switch every time you stop, pull out the key, pull the gear switch to the neutral position, and turn on the handbrake Pull up
2. To repair or replace batteries and electrical appliances, turn off the main power switch before operating;
3. Charging should be done in a place out of reach of children;
4. When a fire occurs due to an accident or other reasons, the main power switch should be turned off immediately.
5. Don’t drive dangerously. Dangerous driving is now not limited to traditionally powered vehicles. The dangerous driving situation of electric vehicles seems to be very serious. Cars equipped with lithium batteries are more prone to fires.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Things to know about the correct maintenance of electric vehicles
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank！^^