MQL is a green manufacturing technology. During the cutting process, high-speed mist particles are sprayed to the cutting point, which increases the permeability of the lubricant, improves the lubrication effect, and improves the surface quality; the amount of lubricating oil is between 5-50ml/h (The number of nozzles set according to the needs is the main factor that determines the consumption), which is one ten thousandth of the cutting fluid. The advantages are: reduced lubricant costs, workpiece drying without cleaning processes, no waste liquid treatment, improved processing environment, etc.
At present, MQL micro-lubrication technology has been used in domestic auto parts manufacturing equipment, such as crankshaft oil hole special machine, balancing machine, main journal cylindrical car, connecting rod and gear machine tool. While the micro-lubrication technology is generally recognized by machine tool manufacturers and end users, it is also facing the problem of how to make the micro-lubrication technology fully play its role and improve processing efficiency. It is necessary to discuss the machine tool design, processing technology, lubrication mechanism, etc.
In the case of the same cutting conditions, the idea of using micro-lubrication technology to reduce processing costs is to optimize the processing route:
Processing procedures and processing parameters: cutting tool path, feed, depth of cut, cutting speed.
(2) Cutting tools: geometry, materials, coating technology.
Clamping system: clamping method and efficiency, clamping position, clamping accuracy, clamping force.
(4) The processed material: the status of the blank and the characteristics of the material.
Machine tool: machine speed.
Processing any workpiece requires a comprehensive consideration of how to reduce processing costs. Therefore, according to the method of optimizing the route of the processing technology, start with the easy implementation, according to the order of processing procedures and processing parameters, cutting tools, clamping systems, processed materials, and machine tools Adjust and optimize.
Reduce processing costs: MQL lubrication technology is a lubricating oil consumption type lubrication technology, so there is no waste liquid treatment cost, including cutting fluid procurement, storage, transportation and disposal related costs.
Fully save the power consumption of the cooling pump when the cutting fluid is cooled.
3. After the process optimization is completed, the tool life can be expected to be extended
Subsequent cleaning/cleaning of the workpiece can be eliminated, resulting in savings
5. Dried iron filings can be recycled as recyclables
The consumption is about 1/30 of that of wet cutting, and the cost is about 54 of that of wet cutting
Reduced energy consumption, with an average energy saving of 2.2kw/machine tool (compared with traditional cutting fluid processing)
(1) Environmental protection: The processing environment has been greatly improved. The inhalable particles in the workshop meet the standards, and the operators have no occupational disease risk. Plant-based synthetic lubricants are used, no cutting waste oil and waste liquid are generated, and the environment will not be polluted.
(2) Clean operating environment: Because MQL lubrication technology uses very little oil, it is a full-consumption lubrication, and it is very easy to clean the machine tool and factory environment.
(3) Exempt cutting fluid (oil) discharge
Link to this article：Metal machining benefits from micro-lubrication technology
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank！^^