There are frequent heavy rains in summer, and I can’t help but start worrying about my car. In heavy rain, the car will suddenly turn off the engine and lose control of the brakes. Among them, the tires are mostly flat. When the road is slippery on rainy days, a lot of puddles will be formed on the road surface. When the car passes quickly, it is very likely to damage the tires. I would like to remind those who drive to be careful to avoid foreign objects when driving on rainy days. When encountering puddles, the speed should not be too fast. When you feel that the steering wheel is getting heavier or the body is tilted, it is likely that the tire is flat. The owner should find a repair shop nearby. On rainy days, some unexpected problems may occur in the car, and drivers and friends should pay more attention to maintaining their car.
1. Clean in time. Some car owners think that it is not necessary to wash the car in rainy weather. In fact, the car should be cleaned in time in heavy rain. Otherwise, sludge will accumulate in the gaps between the front and rear of the tires, moisture will be hidden in it, and the car body will rust. In order to prevent the acidic substances in the rain from damaging the car body, the simplest and effective method is that the owner can prepare a dry cloth and wipe the car body briefly. When the weather turns fine, go to the repair shop or 4S shop to give the car to the car. All-round waxing and one-time polishing to seal the glaze.
2. The car jacket is more vulnerable to injury in rainy weather. In addition, many car owners are accustomed to putting on the car jacket, although it can prevent the surface of the vehicle from being damaged, but in windy and rainy weather, the car jacket will repeatedly beat the paint, especially when the wind and sand blow into the car jacket. Countless small scratches will be made on the car body, and the paint will darken over time.
3. Scratches should be repaired immediately. In addition, if there are scratches on the surface of the car, after the protective layer of paint is peeled off, rust will grow in the wet weather. Therefore, paint peeling or deep scratches on the car body should be repaired immediately, and the door and the drain hole on the bottom of the car body should be checked and cleaned frequently.
4. Self-check whether the brake fluid is damp. The wet weather in the rainy season will cause a large amount of water to accumulate on the brake fluid cup and enter the brake fluid. If moisture enters the brake fluid, the high temperature generated during the braking process of the vehicle will evaporate a large amount of water vapor, and the compressibility of the gas will cause brake failure or even failure.
The car owner can verify whether there is a problem with the brake system through three conditions: the brakes need to be stepped deeply, the brakes are audible, and the braking distance is longer than before. If one of these three conditions occurs, the vehicle needs to be repaired. The factory inspected.
5. Fog in the headlights is a hidden danger. On a rainy day, the headlights of the car are prone to water, the brightness is affected, and the direction of the headlights changes, which may damage the headlights and bring safety hazards. If there is water mist in the headlights, you can turn on the headlights. Whether the water mist in the car lights starts to disappear after 10 minutes of driving, and whether it can completely disappear after one hour; if there is still water mist, you must go to a professional after-sales service station for treatment.
6. Check the circuit. The car after the rain may have an impact on the performance of some parts of the car due to multiple water injections, and in serious cases, the car cannot be turned on normally. When the circuit is exposed to water, it is likely to cause a short circuit. If the engine stalls while traveling, it cannot be ignited again, otherwise it is very easy to cause the engine to be scrapped. If there is water, the circuit equipment should be processed in time after passing. You can use non-fiber paper towels and textiles to dry the circuits one by one before starting.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.