A punctured, flat or flat tire will cause the car to break down on the road. Many times you will find that when you don’t need something, it will frequently appear in your field of vision, and when you need it urgently At that time, I couldn’t find it.
When your tires are flat when you are driving on the road, it is very difficult for you to find a place to pump up or refill your tires. If you call for help, time allows. If you happen to be on the highway, it will be more troublesome. It’s better to do it yourself, and learn one more skill, which is much faster than asking for help, and it’s not difficult to change a spare tire.
First, you have to find a safe place. When the tires are flat, the car can still be driven. Therefore, you should drive the car to the side of the road. *Don’t change it on the road. This will prevent any “big-headed green” driving away from picking you who is repairing the car on the road. Then, make sure you can find the jack, the wrench to remove the tire nut, and the spare tire. Collect these and start changing the spare tire.
- 1) When parking, pull up the parking brake and pull it tighter to prevent the car from moving back and forth.
- 2) Use a wrench to loosen the nuts of the flat tire one by one. Generally, turning counterclockwise is to loosen the nuts. Just loosen it, don’t need to unscrew it.
- 3) For the jack, first find the steel fulcrum next to the flat tire. Don’t push it against the lower edge of the door. This fulcrum should generally be about 10 cm away from the outer edge. Make sure it is a steel frame. Put the jack underneath.
- 4) Raise the jack, pay attention to the jack to stand upright when raising, do not tilt, or lower the body and do it again.
- 5) After the flat tire is suspended, stop raising the jack, and then use a wrench to unscrew the loosened nuts one by one.
- 6) Hold the flat tire with both hands and remove the tire forcefully. If you can’t move it out, you can flip over the outer edge of the tire with your foot, and the whole wheel will loosen, and then take it off.
- 7) Hold the spare tire and install it on the hub. When installing it, the nut hole on the wheel should be aligned with the nut hole on the wheel. This takes a little time, just be patient.
- 8) Then screw the tire nuts in by hand, and then use a tire wrench to screw the nuts one by one to the end. You don’t need to use great force, just screw them to the end.
- 9) After all the nuts are screwed down, Zuman lowered the jack and let the spare tire powder ground.
- 10) Don’t forget to tighten the nut again with a tire wrench. If your strength is not great, then use all your strength to tighten it, if you have a wide waist, then 80% of your strength is enough.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Explain the main steps of replacing the spare tire of the vehicle
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank！^^