*A promising fuel cell?? Proton exchange membrane battery prospects: In the future, the use of *widely and* promising fuel cells in electric vehicles seems to be non-proton exchange membrane batteries. This is in the relevant media at home and abroad. There have been many introductions.
Proton exchange membrane battery is a technology that is very suitable for use in vehicles because it is compact and can be operated at a low operating temperature, and allows adjustment of power output and faster start-up. Due to the reduction in the amount of noble metal catalyst coated on the battery’s ultra-thin polymer film, the cost of the proton exchange membrane battery is reduced and it becomes more practical.
Factors that should be considered for commercial success of fuel cell vehicles Practice shows that any newly developed alternative product is inseparable from the following three factors in order to achieve commercial success: Technical feasibility (guaranteeing high-quality, low-cost, and reliable work ), appropriate raw material supply infrastructure (prerequisite to ensure the above factors) and user approval (market access).
According to various aspects of information, after analysis, judgment and induction, it is concluded that:
(1) Hybrid electric vehicle is a transitional vehicle in the strict sense. Its technological advancement has undoubtedly promoted fuel cell technology, which is not a so-called “catfish effect.”
(2) As far as the fuel cells on cars and public transportation vehicles are concerned, the long-term plan of the two should choose the fuel supply method of storing hydrogen directly on the car.
(3) Research and development funds should be concentrated on hydrogen storage technology as much as possible, and breakthroughs in storage technology will play a key role in promoting the market access and commercialization of fuel cell vehicles.
(4) Unlike the global “fuel” such as gasoline and diesel on internal combustion engines today, the hydrogen of fuel cell vehicles comes from various raw materials. Therefore, the raw materials of hydrogen must be selected according to local conditions in different regions.
(5) Fuel cell electric vehicles in the transportation industry will first be introduced in the government-subsidized bus fleet market, and it will be possible to occupy a significant market share in the light bus market 10 years later.
(6) On the issue of using methanol (methanolCH3OH) as a raw material, opinions are quite divided. Considering the possible harm to human health and safety, most of them tend to oppose the use of methanol.
(7) In the short term before fuel cell electric vehicles occupy a significant market share, regulations and standardization work on hydrogen storage and transportation must be carried out as soon as possible.
(8) Batteries, electric motors and electronic control systems have become key factors that completely replace traditional engines and transmission systems.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.