1. Puncture a hole Has your car been punctured by a tire? If so, how long ago was it? In fact, for tires that have been repaired for a long time, even if they are used for the time being no problem, their bearing capacity under extreme load will be much lower than before; in addition, if more than 3 holes have been pierced in the same tire, we It is still recommended that you replace it as soon as possible.
2. If a bulging car drives through pits, obstacles and road teeth at high speed, the tires will be severely deformed under the huge impact force, and the internal pressure will increase instantaneously. The direct consequence of this is that the sidewall cords will break. And cause bulging. In addition, under the same impact strength, low aspect ratio tires are more likely to cause sidewall bulge than high aspect ratio tires. Tyres that have been bulged must be replaced immediately, otherwise there is a risk of puncture.
3. Pattern Generally speaking, the tires of a family car in normal use can be replaced every 60,000 kilometers or two years, but tires with severe pattern wear should be replaced early. Today’s quick repair shops have pattern wear scales, and car owners can buy one to check the pattern wear of their tires at any time. In addition, the increase in tread cracks is also a sign of serious aging. Usually, you can properly spray some tire protection wax, and try not to press corrosive liquids when driving.
4. Air pressure. Most family cars now use tubeless radial tires. For front-drive vehicles, the engine, gearbox and other important driving components are pressed on the front, so the front wheels sometimes look a little flat, but visually It is inaccurate and must be measured with a dedicated tire pressure gauge. Generally speaking, the air pressure of the front wheels is between 2.0 Pa and 2.2 Pa. (Because each car has different uses and designs, *refer to the factory value calibrated in the instruction manual), and it can be lower in summer.
5. Stones Some car owners often hear their car making a “pop” sound when driving, but there is no malfunction when using the car. At this time, you should check if there are any small stones stuck in the tire pattern. NS. In fact, as long as you usually take the time to dig out these small stones in the tread pattern with the key, it will not only make the brake grip of the tire more stable, but also avoid tire noise.
6. If the spare tire is to play a real emergency role, it is necessary to pay attention to its maintenance at ordinary times. First of all, check the pressure of the spare tire frequently; secondly, pay attention to the prevention of oil corrosion on the spare tire. The spare tire is made of rubber, which is most afraid of the corrosion of various oil products. After the tire is stained with oil, it will quickly bulge, which will greatly reduce the service life of the spare tire. *Last, the life of the spare tire is about 4 years. Many car owners mistakenly believe that the spare tire is always new if it is not used. In fact, after 4 years, the spare tire must be replaced even if the spare tire has not been used once, otherwise the spare tire will become useless. fetal.