The key to the inspection of tires before travel is the appropriate tire pressure*, which is neither too high nor too low. For this, we can specify the tire pressure according to the car manufacturer. Please follow the signs and never exceed it. *High value, this has a great impact on the life and fuel consumption of the tire itself. Too high tire pressure will cause the body weight to concentrate on the center of the tread, resulting in rapid wear of the center of the tread, while too low tire pressure will easily cause the tire to touch the ground area. Uneven force, increased wear, increased rolling resistance, and increased fuel consumption. At the same time, the tire pressure must be consistent. When the tire pressure on one side is too low, the vehicle will deviate to one side during driving and braking, which is not conducive to our safe driving. Tire pressure cannot be too high or too low
Frequently check the tire condition, and find out if there are bulges, cracks, cuts, valve rubber aging and abnormal tire wear, etc., pay special attention to the wear of the tread and tire edges. If any damage is found in any of these conditions, Please fix it as soon as possible. Check tire condition in time
If the tire is worn to the wear indicator, you should stop using it. There will be a wear indicator on the tread pattern groove. When the tire is worn to the mark, it must be replaced. It is very dangerous to use a tire that exceeds the wear indicator, especially when driving on wet ground. The drainage performance will be greatly reduced, which is not conducive to the safe driving of car owners. Pay attention to the degree of tire wear
At the same time, the positioning and balance of the wheels are beneficial to ensure the safety of the tires and extend the life of the tires. If the owner of the tires excessively shakes during the driving, the tires of the vehicle are poorly positioned or unbalanced. These conditions will not only shorten the life of the tires but also affect the vehicle. Controllability. Tire adjustment is also very important. Generally, tire manufacturers recommend an adjustment once for 8,000 to 10,000 kilometers. When adjusting tires with directional patterns, observe the direction indicated by the arrow on the sidewall of the tire to maintain the correct rotation direction. The positioning and balance of the wheels are conducive to ensuring its safety performance
At high speeds, even if the tire pressure is correct, the probability of the tires being injured by road foreign objects is greater than when driving at low speeds. The tires may hit potholes and other foreign objects, causing serious deformation of the tires between the impact objects and the flanges of the rim. When encountering a pothole or obstacle ahead, you should slow down and go around as much as possible. Pay attention to foreign objects and potholes on the road
Professional repairs and maintenance can bring more security to our safe travel. The winter cold wave at the end of the year will intensify the test of vehicles. At this time, comprehensive maintenance of vehicles is necessary. It is reported that Buick Cares will launch the “360 Exclusive Service Season” Yinglang special on December 1st, for Yinglang GT and Yinglang XT owners, launching special inspections, eService transparent service experience and six large-scale preferential maintenance packages. Yinglang car owners can Pay attention. For the issue of how to maintain winter tires, I suggest that car owners should pay attention to the following points. Professional repairs and maintenance give car owners the greatest safety guarantee Buick has launched an intimate activity for comprehensive tire inspection
Attention should be paid to tire maintenance
1. Proper tire pressure can ensure the safe driving of the vehicle.
2 Check the condition of the tires, and if they are damaged, repair or replace them in time.
3 Pay attention to the tire wear indicator. When the indicator exceeds the indicator, replace the tire in time.
4 The positioning and balance of the wheels are conducive to ensuring the safety of the tires and prolonging the life of the tires. The adjustment of the wheels is also very important.
5 When driving, pay attention to road conditions, slow down when encountering potholes or foreign objects, and try to go around as much as possible.
How to maintain winter tires
1. The width of the tires. In winter, the traction of narrow tires is greater than that of wide tires. When driving in snow, the traction of tires is not obtained by friction, but by the tire pattern going deep into the snow and getting into the ice and snow. On the contrary , The wide tire has a large contact area and low pressure. Its tread pattern is difficult to penetrate into the ice and snow. How to choose a tire depends on the situation. If you really need it, we can choose a snow tire to travel. Choose tires according to the situation when driving in winter
2. The temperature in winter is relatively low. According to the principle of thermal expansion and contraction, the tire pressure of tires will also change. Therefore, the owner can appropriately increase the tire pressure according to the situation to reduce tire wear and consumption. However, when driving on icy roads, the tire pressure Excessive pressure will affect the adhesion of the vehicle. The tire pressure should be appropriately reduced. Regardless of the width of the tire, the depth of the tire pattern, the most important thing is to limit the speed when driving in winter. Do not accelerate and brake quickly, so as to ensure safety Driving. Do not speed up and brake hard when driving in snow
What should we do when a car has a sudden puncture?
1. When a tyre burst, hold the steering wheel tightly with both hands, try to prevent the steering wheel from turning on its own, and try to make the car drive in a straight line in the original direction. If it has already turned, don’t overcorrect it.
2. Quickly engage the low gear and brake the vehicle with the drag resistance of the engine. At the same time, do not slam the steering wheel or step on the brakes to prevent the vehicle from swinging or overturning.
3. Step on the brake lightly, slow down slowly, and slowly stop the car to the side of the road.
4. Turn on the hazard warning lights in time, and place a sign about 150 meters behind the vehicle to avoid a collision with the vehicle behind.
When a vehicle punctures a tire, the reaction time left for us is very small, and we will often be in a hurry. Only by dealing with it calmly and correctly can we protect ourselves to the greatest extent. Calmly deal with a puncture
As the saying goes: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. If your car wants to drive normally and safely, the maintenance of the vehicle is essential. In winter, the maintenance of the tires is also particularly important, but slow down. , Obeying the traffic rules is the talisman for us to drive safely.
The Buick Caring Car Butler warmly reminds you that you will install snow chains in winter, but you must know that snow chains will damage the tires and shock absorbers. If your tires are flat and low, they will damage the wheels and tire bulges. , The life of the tire will be greatly reduced.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.