Except for a few car owners who have experienced a tire blowout on the road, they will pay special attention to the tire status of the vehicle, and more car owners have a vague understanding of when to replace the tires. Most car owners are forced to replace their tires, damaged or punctured. After a puncture, a puncture, etc., the tire must be replaced. However, this forced replacement of tires is actually a remedial task, and invalid tires have already brought danger.
XNUMX. When should tires be replaced?
The wear and aging of tires are closely related to the use of the vehicle and the driving environment. It cannot be assumed that the tire must be replaced as long as it takes, and the owner can determine whether to replace it according to his own judgment.
The radial water diversion tank of the tire has the function of reducing road noise, increasing friction and water separation. If stones enter the water diversion tank, it will affect the performance of the function. Yang Ke introduced that when washing the car, the water distribution tank must be cleaned. In daily driving, you can also judge from the sound of your car passing the speed bump. If there is an abnormal noise, then there is a stone in the water tank, which must be removed in time.
During daily driving, the surface of the tire must be checked regularly to see if there are cracks in the rubber. If you feel a bump in the tire, it means that air may enter the inner layer of the tire. The tire should be replaced regardless of whether it is new or old. If there are cracks on the tire tread, it means that the tire’s rubber has begun to age and should be replaced.
5. What are the hazards of using expired tires?
1. What is a stock tire?
New tires generally refer to tires that have been manufactured within one year.If the tires sold to customers have been out of the factory for more than one year, they are generally treated as “stock tires”.The seller should tell the customer the actual production date of the tire and give a certain discount.
2. What is the difference between stock tires and new tires?
The warranty period of tires is 3 years. This time is calculated from the date of manufacture, not from the date of purchase.
If you buy a tire that was produced two years ago, then the warranty period is only one year left.
Tires are rubber products, and the rubber may be aging after standing for more than 3 years, which may affect the safety of use.
6. How to read the information on the tires?
1. The trademarks on the tires are all marked with English letters.The trademark letters of the genuine tires are very clear and easy to identify.Pay attention to tire trademarks and do not buy counterfeit tires.
2. There will be 4 Arabic numerals on the sidewall close to the steel rim, which are used to indicate the factory date of the tire. The first two digits indicate the week number, and the last two digits indicate the year. For example, 0814 means that the factory date of this tire is the 8th week of 2014.
3. When the tire leaves the factory, the manufacturer will post a bar code, so you can enjoy the three guarantees, and the corresponding manufacturer can also be identified through the bar code. If there are no barcodes on the tires, such tires are likely to be products of unknown channels.
12 Show remaining content on this page
4. There will be a protruding part in the tire groove. If the groove is worn to the protruding part, it means that the tire needs to be replaced when it is time to be replaced. Pay attention to check it during each maintenance.
Seven, change the tires at least one pair
When choosing tires, choose branded tires to ensure quality. Regularly rotate tires, because the weight of the car is not evenly distributed to all four tires, regular rotation is indispensable for maintaining uniform tire wear and maximizing tire life. For four-wheel drive vehicles, it is recommended to exchange all four tires, that is, the tires of the front and rear axles are swapped diagonally. When parking, the car owner should keep a distance from the shoulder of the sidewalk. The tire wall* is easy to be damaged. The tires are used for 50,000 to 60,000 kilometers, and they should be replaced at the end of their service life. When the tire reaches a certain life span, the rubber wear is very serious, the rubber becomes hard and easy to crack, and then it is easy to cause a puncture. In fact, the use of tires is closely related to life safety and may bring life danger. When changing tires, you must change at least one pair, because the diameter of the worn tire and the new tire will be different, which may easily cause traffic accidents.
Summary: The safety line of the tire marks the lifeline of the vehicle. If the effective use range of the tire is not treated correctly, careless driving will often cause the vehicle to have a hidden danger of potentially dangerous accidents.